Donations from Indian Nationals
Support to poor and meritorious students
School development through donations
The following are some of the recent infrastructural and service enhancements implemented with the generous financial support of our donors and well-wishers:
- STEM Lab to improve the innovative capacity of children.
- Mathematics Lab to learn Maths through activities
- Generator for uninterrupted power supply
- Reverse Osmosis Water Purification Plant to provide pure drinking water
- Mega Roof Structure for the open assembly area
- Exclusive Computer Lab for Classes VI to X
- Smart Class Rooms for better learning outcome
- MA SARADA – BPCL Annex. Building to enhance the overall infrastructure of the school
How you can contribute?
- Sponsor the education from 6th to 12th Standard (7 years of education) for a student by donating INR 70,000.00. You can sponsor for multiple students also.
- General Donations
- Create general endowments for scholarships and permanent funds
Donations can be made both online and offline
All Indian donations are eligible for tax exemption under Section 80(G) of the Indian Income Tax Act 1961.
Please provide your PAN number while making the donation.